What's new in get2Clouds 22.214.171.124
May 9th, 2015
- Changes: Improved performance, minor fixes and language pack updates
- Improved handling of Box
New in get2Clouds 126.96.36.199 (April 14th, 2015)
- Improved performance, minor fixes and language pack updates.
New in get2Clouds 188.8.131.52 (February 18th, 2015)
- Improved installation process with filetransferprotocol for Google Chrome.
New in get2Clouds 184.108.40.206 (January 28th, 2015)
- improved compatibility with Box cloud storage
- updated language packs
- improved integration with Google Chrome
New in get2Clouds 220.127.116.11 (January 24th, 2015)
- It includes improved language packs, and additional minor fixes.
New in get2Clouds 18.104.22.168 (July 18th, 2014)
- Changes: new NOS certificate
New in get2Clouds 22.214.171.124 (April 10th, 2014)
- API changes for Box Cloud implemented.
New in get2Clouds 126.96.36.199 (February 27th, 2014)
- "Microsoft SkyDrive" renamed to "Microsoft OneDrive"
- fix for a network error for the cloud Box
New in get2Clouds 188.8.131.52 (October 16th, 2013)
- clickable get2clouds banner in the marketplace
- improved error handling if the user cancels the authorization for dropbox, box, ubuntu
New in get2Clouds 1.0.08 (October 11th, 2013)
- added a banner/link to SugarSync in the marketplace area at the top.
New in get2Clouds 1.0.07 (September 18th, 2013)
- Localizations for new text added to UI.
New in get2Clouds 1.0.06 (September 16th, 2013)
- Handling for "Unauthorized"-Errors fpr Box, Dropbox, Ubuntu One
- Options: String "If you do not yet have an account with this cloud provider, please click here:" + Button "Register"
New in get2Clouds 1.0.05 (September 5th, 2013)
- Infotext "Please make sure you have an existing cloud account and also have chosen the correct cloud provider before adding this profile information." at the "New"/"Edit"-Panel at the Options-Tab.
- Redesign of the "Transfer"-Tab to create more space on the Tab.
New in get2Clouds 1.0.03 (July 25th, 2013)
- Enhancements on the "New transfer" tab and the possibility for the user to choose an encryption password for the file transfer
New in get2Clouds 1.0.02 (July 18th, 2013)
- fallback for transfer email sending if no local email client is installed
New in get2Clouds 1.0 (July 16th, 2013)
- Fixes for some minor bugs
New in get2Clouds 0.9.64 Beta (July 15th, 2013)
- fixes for some minor bugs
New in get2Clouds 0.9.63 Beta (July 12th, 2013)
- speed optimizations
- GUI improvements at the cloud tab
New in get2Clouds 0.9.62 Beta (July 6th, 2013)
- network performance improvements
- GUI improvements at the options tab
New in get2Clouds 0.9.61 Beta (July 4th, 2013)
- necessary adjustments because the Dropbox API has changed
New in get2Clouds 0.9.60 Beta (June 29th, 2013)
- fixes for small errors on the options tab
- optimizations on the cloud tab for the display of used and free cloud
New in get2Clouds 0.9.59 Beta (June 28th, 2013)
- GUI changes for the "Please wait" dialog
- some speed optimizations
New in get2Clouds 0.9.58 Beta (June 15th, 2013)
New in get2Clouds 0.9.57 Beta (June 14th, 2013)
- Ubuntu One API changes implemented
New in get2Clouds 0.9.56 Beta (June 8th, 2013)
- repairs for network errors and crashes
New in get2Clouds 0.9.55 Beta (June 6th, 2013)
New in get2Clouds 0.9.54 Beta (June 5th, 2013)
- improved handling for network errors during cloud-login
- "Save Changes"-MessageBox is shown "only once per change"
New in get2Clouds 0.9.53 Beta (May 29th, 2013)
- special handling for the network errors 500 "Internal Server Error" and 503 "Service Unavailable"